My name is Vic Louis, I am an aspiring novelist and screenwriter. I’m a big daydreamer, almost every day a single small event triggers an entire story that builds in my mind. By the time I snap out of it I, 1.) wonder how I managed not to crash on the highway and 2.) have the plot for a new story.
The thought of becoming a writer has been in my head for years now and I’m finally getting around to truly pursuing my dream. I have started to read several books on writing and will be taking courses in the very near future.
The one tip I continuously come across is to write daily, so I started to do so. For practice I have been writing short stories and mainly writing down my random thoughts, then I realized I should share them. I never really followed blogs until a friend of mine sent me a link to a funny story. I continued to follow the blog and that alone inspired me to create my own. So here I am to offer my 28 cents. I hope you enjoy my posts and continue to follow me as I improve my writing skill.
Going to go a little further and tell you a few additional things. List a few things about me I should say. Kind of like those surveys people used to put on their Myspace profiles (maybe they still do?). Except no questions listed, just answers.
- I’m the youngest and only boy.
- I have an obsession with t-shirts and can’t stop buying them.
- My favorite color is dark blue, but I don’t own a single dark blue t-shirt. Go figure.
- In 6th grade I got glasses only to be used to see the board. Never wore them. In 12th grade my sister bought me frames that were so hot I never took them off. Now I can’t see without ’em. It’s ok though, my glasses add substance to my “thinking man” pose!
- For some reason I currently own 718 dvds excluding tv series. No they aren’t bootleg (smh).
- I used to be Eucharistic Minister back in the day. That always surprises people. I’m a saint so I don’t know why…..
- I’m a Virgo. Love how I got stuck with the most feminine astrological sign.
- I have a Bachelor’s of Science in Electronic Engineering Technology. Waste of 4 years. There’s no sense in blaming it on myself, so I blame my high school guidance counselor.
- I saw bits and pieces of the movie Six Degrees of Separation at a very young age. Too young in fact. The images still haunt me today.
- I had my first girlfriend at age 10. I never called her, never went out and I pretty much just waved at her when I saw her. I think all relationships should be like that for all ages. Kidding…..well, partially.
- I want to move to somewhere like FL that’s hot all year round, but I hate the heat. Makes no sense, I know.
- I can’t swim. My 7-yr-old nephew can. When he found out that I can’t, he rubbed it in my face. I’m not really a fan of children, don’t know why people have them (kidding I love him).
- I prefer Green, but I drink Johnnie Walker Black Label. That’s a fyi just in case you ever see me at a bar and are feeling generous.
If you have any questions you want to ask me about myself, for advice, my opinion or anything all at check out my formspring account. Click here.
It’s anonymous so don’t worry.